Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stay focused on your vision

Dear Beautiful Souls, what interesting times we are in…one minute the world is in chaos, the next we are finding new resources. As we continue to let go of that which no longer serves it’s purpose, remember to stay focused on your vision. Do you still remember what that is, or has it changed? Do you have new goals for yourself? Sometimes, we find that our old vision is no longer the one that we want to blossom. However, a new goal would not have manifested without the realization of the old one. Meditating before you go to sleep will help you with your clarity of Vision while you are in the Dreamtime…let your Divine self, takeover… I would like to thank the many people that have emailed me with feedback after reading my book ‘Awakening the Divine Soul’. It is quite amazing that many of you have sent similar stories of how after reading the book you experienced more clear and vivid dreams. I continue to be filled with Gratitude that I am making a difference in your lives and being of the best service that I can possibly be. My mission is to continue to assist others on their life’s journey as I continue to teach, learn, grow, inspire and be inspired by all you incredible souls

No comments: