Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The search of self-discovery by Rosanna Ienco


Awakening the Divine Soul - Finding your Life Purpose


When I was three months pregnant carrying my first son, I went on a journey of self-discovery to Greenland. What I really went in search of was a Shaman, someone I thought would help me with the questions I was desperately seeking answers to. Instead, amongst the spectacular snowy landscape and the haunting howls of the huskies, during an exersion across the wintery wilderness, I found a piece of the puzzle, a part of myself that I did not even know existed. I discovered that like all of us, there was a bigger purpose for me, there was a magical, mysterious side that I had not yet learned about. The journey had begun...
We are all looking for something in life, what are you searching for deep down in your very soul?

No comments: