Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Blessings by Rosanna Ienco

No matter who you spend Christmas with this year, see the blessings in whatever situation you are in. I remember back to one Christmas when my mother and I were on our own. We both felt sad that the others were not with us, but we made the best of it. I had a special blessing that year. For the first time ever, my mother taught me of an old Southern Italian Tradition of Healing. It is something that can only be taught on Christmas Eve. It turned out to be a very unique Christmas, one that I will never forget; I will forever cherish that one and only Christmas spent alone with my dear mother.

www.rosannaienco.com
www.wolvesdenhealing.com
www.fairytalesandcrystalmagic.com
www.divinesoulawakenings.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rosanna,

Thanks for the blog posts....

here is a comment...I'll follow yours and we can play tag...

Mine is here: http://theredrockblog.blogspot.com

Namaste...